August 21, 2011

Time is running away

I think it's kind of scary when I fall asleep without knowing it.
And when I later wake up and many hours has gone away.

It's already Sunday.
I've been sleeping through Saturday.
Feels like I haven't been awake at all, and the whole day has passed by.

I have some things to do today.
But I'm pretty sure I'm going to do only one thing except sleeping.
There's two books I want that I'm about to buy from a private seller who is completely ripping me off.

The books costs 65 SEK/each, and I get two books for 150 SEK?
Not cool at all.
But I really want those books.
It's the Titanic series by Diane Hoh.
Unfortunately it's in Swedish, but I've wanted those books ever since I was a little kid.

That's the only thing I'm going to do today.
Then of course I'm going to shower and get some more sleep.
I will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;