August 14, 2011

The Hunger Games

I didn't watch True Blood when my parents went to bed, I read The Hunger Games in Swedish instead.
All I can say is that the book was amazing.
It felt so real even though it's fiction all of it.
I finally got used to the tiny text, and that made it all worth it.
It became one of my favorites, the only bad part was that I'm craving for the sequel now, and I really can't afford it.
I have to read it on the computer, but I guess it's better than nothing.

The book left me with a headache, hunger and thirst.
Maybe because I read it for about 6 hours or so.

The funny part though, is that I usually read small paperbacks in a week, only because I'm not used to the binding, but this book changed it all.
I'm really glad I read it.
I will write a review of it later here, so I won't spoil too much of what's about to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;