September 12, 2011

XVI vs. The Bar Code Tattoo

That book have the same plot as The bar code tattoo.
I thought it would be about something different, but both is about the future and involves evil tattoos that everyone have to wear.

I think XVI might be better though.
Not only because the sequel of The bar code tattoo is boring, and XVI recently came out, but it seem to be more interesting.
I'm aware of that they might have the same plot, but XVI is promising.
Unfortunately I have to finish The bar code rebellion (the sequel of TBCT) before I can read it.
But maybe I should read something with a different plot at first?
So it won't be too much of the future tattoo drama all the time.

Maybe I should read a classic or The Hunger Games again.
Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;