August 18, 2011

Ohayou!

...or good morning as you say in English.
I've stayed up all night... again.
I hope this won't happen so much like the last semester.
It ended with that I almost passed out in school and had to go home.

Maybe I'm just stupid for being up, but it's the only time that I can be alone.
My parents are always at home, well... my dad at least since he is a senior.
My mom and I have to take the same train in the morning, so I have like five minutes for myself.
I really need more than that.

Today I'm going to buy a book for my friend Nathie called  Jag saknar dig, jag saknar dig! in a second hand store close to my school.
It's also a Swedish movie who haven't been released yet, well... I don't think so.
I've read the book myself, but I got to admit that I was bored by it.
Here is the movie on IMDb: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1606619/
"Jag saknar dig" is Swedish for "I miss you".

I don't get how I can stay up all night two days in a row.
I'm kind of weird.
I watched the latest episode on Pretty Little Liars and that made me even more tired.
Should watch an Asian drama instead next time, a sad one.
That would make me wide awake... and sad.

I really need much luck to survive the day.
Maybe I should eat something before I go to school.
Or else I'm doomed.

My mom will wake up in thirty minutes so I will have some lonely time by myself a bit longer.
I will come home early today, thank god.
I only have two lessons today; History and Swedish, and that's easy.
We probably don't have to do so much since it's the first day of studying, but it can happen.
I sure hope that we do something that will keep me awake anyhow.

When I come home I will go to my bed and sleep until it's dinner.
I will also check my mailbox, it might come a few surprises for me.
It already has come a few, and I know it will be more because I was the one who ordered the things.

I love that I also got a 87 SEK voucher on CDWOW only because I ordered a lot of things.
I'm going to save it though, until they have some kind of sale again.
Hopefully it's soon, because that voucher will disappear in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;