August 15, 2011

Want to read

I really want to read something, I just don't know what.
I've already read the first book in The Hunger Games, but since I don't own the other two it was kind of pointless and I will forget that book, just like everything else.
I should have owned them all before I started reading.

Maybe it's better if I read them all in English instead of Swedish.
Hopefully my mom might be interested in the book I've got in Swedish.
She doesn't know much English, so she only read books in Swedish.

I just saw that I ended every sentence in the past paragraph with the word "Swedish", someone might think that I'm just thinking about my country.
Or maybe it's just me.

Oh yeah!
Before I went to bed last night/this morning, I thought about an idea for my book idea.
I think I need to explain what I'm talking about from the beginning.

One year ago I had a dream, I'm not telling what it was about, maybe later.
And I've always wanted to write a novel from that dream, but I never knew ho I was going to start.
I knew how the ending would be, but not the beginning.
But last night I knew how it would start.
I had to write it down so I wouldn't forget it.

Someday I will write the novel, and maybe I will publish it on the blog.
If I can't make it published as a novel of course.
But that's just daydreaming I guess.
Nothing is impossible though, it might happen.
But my expectations isn't high at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;