August 16, 2011

Tired

Gosh, I'm so tired.
Yet I won't sleep.
Maybe I should.

I've been watching True blood the whole night.
I'm going to start see episode four of the fourth season, but I don't know if I should.
My mom is about to wake up, and yeah...

I really should sleep, and I can't concentrate anyway because my cat is whiny at the moment.
And he wants to play, but I really don't want it now when I'm so tired.

Anyhow... I can't wait to watch the new TV show The Lying Game.
I've bought the books online, so I'm just waiting for them to arrive.
I hope it will be soon.
I hate watching something without reading the book before.

Except Pretty Little Liars, best show ever!
I can't wait for the next episode to air.
It might even be better than Asian dramas, and I'm obsessed so it's really good.

Only because I wrote some weird stuff that I even don't know about.
I'm not high nor will be ever, but I'm too tired to think about what I'm writing.
It's a miracle that I can write in English at the moment.

I love Eric in True Blood by the way.
But to come to the subject I was talking about before;
Here comes a picture of my weird and cute little cat Gustav:

My cute cat Gustav

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;