August 19, 2011

Thank God It's Friday!

I'm so tired, I stayed up all night... again.
I'm just happy that it's Friday today, and that I can go home early today.
I only have three subjects that I have to attend to today.

Probably I'm home around 1:00-1:30 PM.
I will eat and then sleep.
Then I don't have to think about staying up all night, because it's Saturday then.

I recently found out about a website called Veoh.
It had one of the Japanese "mobile"-series collected to one movie.
Death Game Park is the name of the series.
And it's pretty much like The Hunger Games.

My friend in Korea told me about a Japanese movie called Battle Royale.
It's exactly like The Hunger Games, only that The Hunger Games is in the future and Battle Royale is in the present I think.
That movie was released in 2000 and it's actually based on a novel.
So now I'm craving for that book.
There's also a manga, but I really prefer a novel instead of reading a manga.

Anyhow, Death Game Park is also based on the novel Battle Royale I think.
I'm not really sure about that, but it's pretty much the same plot.

I'm going to watch Death Game Park as soon as possible.
With that I mean when I don't feel tired.
And probably in the night.
Even though it doesn't seem like a sad movie at first look, I believe that it will be sad since it's classmates that have to kill each other to survive.
They know each other well, and that's really sad.
Not to mention that every death is sad, even though it's not caused by others.

I will see Battle Royale as soon as possible too!
And hopefully I get money so I can buy the book too.
I think I'm going to read it before I watch the original movie though.
Can't wait to see Death Game Park though, I've already watched a minute of it and it's kind of exciting already.

Now I have to get ready for school.
Eat something, get dressed, you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;