August 21, 2011

Ouran High School Host Club

I've been watching episode 4 of the Japanese drama series Ouran High School Host Club today.
I usually watch the episodes right after they come out on the internet so I can download it (Don't judge me, I'm buying them as well when I can afford it, I already own 26 movies/dramas and there's more on the way here.)
but I've been stalling this drama for some reason.

It's not perfect or a masterpiece but it's good.
Only thing is that it barely happen anything so it gets kind of boring sometimes.
Soon the fifth episode will be available on the internet.
Like in a few hours or so.

Unfortunately I get confused if I don't have subtitle.
Usually it's no problem, but with this drama it is.
So I have to wait for subtitles that usually comes two days after it is available on the internet.
And that's really fast.
I admire the ones who actually makes the subtitles.

I tried make some myself.
My parents didn't want to see Pretty Little Liars if they didn't have Swedish subtitle.
It ended with a question mark on my forehead and I gave up doing it all by myself and took one in English and translated the words only.
In a proper sentence of course.

I'm currently editing episode 3 on Pretty Little Liars.
The first two were already translated, thank god.
But it's really boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;