August 20, 2011

Yay!

It's finally Saturday.
Early in the morning.
I finally got some sleep and I don't have to think about staying up all day for school.
Now I can finally sleep whenever I want.
Feels nice and relaxing.

I fell asleep right before dinner time, about one or two hours before, and I didn't wake up until a few minutes after midnight.
I'm going to have some problems next week though.
I start 11:15am and won't come home until 5:30pm.
So I really have to sleep in the night then.
Or else I will totally collapse.

Anyhow, I've been watching Death Game Park so I'm going to write a review soon.
But I can say that the end was surprising and a little bit weird.
A wtf moment as I usually say.

I started writing a review on The Hunger Games, but I just bought the books in their original language and not Swedish, so I will read all of them in English before I write a complete review.
Besides, I've already forgotten most parts in the first book so I can't write a review anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;