September 24, 2011

Cat!

I'm getting another cat, and hopefully my cat I have now and the new one will get along.
I've chosen a name for it; Yoshiki, after the pianist/drummer in X Japan.
But we're just going to call him Yoshi, so people can think that the name came from the dinosaur from the Super Mario games.

Of course I'm going to take a picture of Yoshi as soon as it gets here.
And that will be on this Saturday(!).
Unfortunately I won't be able to go to my friend's house when it's her birthday and everything, but I really have to make Yoshi feel safe for a while and can't go to another city and leave him behind.
I have to make up for that, and give her lots of presents and a beautiful card.

1 comment:

Nathalie said...

Haha. Jag vet att du älskar det kära Tessie. Jag har lite Asian drama cravings just nu så vi måste kolla någon dag! <3

Post a Comment

 
;