September 24, 2011

Midnight

It's midnight and I'm so tired.
I can't sleep since I'm sending stuff to my friend, and that's going to take a lot of time.
Since I haven't written in a while, I decided to post a photo here for my photo class:




In our photo class we have to take photos that you can connect with a song of our own choice.
I chose Endless Rain with X Japan.
I thought this photo was perfect for the first verse from the song:

"I'M WALKING IN THE RAIN
yuku ate mo naku kizutsuita karada nurashi
karamitsuku koori no zawameki
koroshi tsuzukete samayou itsu made mo
UNTIL I CAN FORGET YOUR LOVE"


The translation of the lines between is this:

"though everything seems to be hurting me for some reason. 
There is only nothing. 
Just kill me now ... as I roam forever. "

Doesn't it fit well?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;