March 25, 2012

What I've seen

Here is a list of every Asian drama/movie/anime I've seen so far, I will update it whenever I'm watching something new.

Japanese dramas:
Absolute Boyfriend
Hana Kimi
Koizora
Mioka
Ouran High School Host Club
Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge
You Taught Me All The Important Things

Japanese movies:
Apartment 1303
Battle Royale
Classmates
Cyborg She
Death Game Park
Death Note
Death Note 2
Death Note 3
Godzilla
Hanamizuki
Heavenly Forest
High School Debut
I Give My First Love to You
Kamikaze Girls
Kimi ni Todoke
Koizora
Love Com
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Midnight Sun
Nana
Nana 2
Only You Can Hear Me
Paradise Kiss
Reincarnation
Runway Beat
Shikoku
The Prince of Tennis
Time Traveller
Tokyo Girl
Zoo

Japanese anime series:
Ah! My Goddess
Ah! My Goddess 2: Sorezore no Tsubasa
Death Note
Eden of the East
Hamtaro
Kimi ni Todoke
Kimi ni Todoke 2
Kore wa Zombie desu ka?
Pokémon 1: Indigo League
Pokémon 2: Adventures on the Orange Islands
Pokémon 3: The Johto Journeys
Pokémon 4: Johto League Champions
Pokémon 5: Master Quest
Pokémon 6: Advanced
Pokémon 7: Advanced Challenge
Pokémon 8: Advanced Battle
Pokémon 9: Battle Frontier
Romeo x Juliet
Sailor Moon
Sailor Moon R

Japanese anime movies:
5 Centimeters Per Second
Arrietty
Eden of the East: Paradise Lost
Eden of the East: The King of Eden
I Love My Little Sister
Pokémon 1: Mewtwo Strikes Back
Pokémon 2: The Power of One
Pokémon 3: Spell of the Unown
Spirited Away
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Taiwanese dramas:
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Hana Kimi
Romantic Princess

Taiwanese movies:
Secret

Hong Kong movies:
14 Blades
Butterfly Lovers
Diary
Sky of Love

Chinese movies:
House of Flying Daggers
Hua Mulan
Xi Xiang Ji

Korean dramas:
My Princess

Korean movies:
A Moment to Remember
Beast and Beauty
Daddy Long Legs
I'm a Cyborg, But That's OK
Memento Mori
My Sassy Girl
The Classic
The Doll Master
The Uninvited
Whispering Corridors
Windstruck
Wishing Stairs

Korean anime movies:
Yobi, the Five Tailed Fox

Thai movies:
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;