December 7, 2011

Asian movies

I'm going to update this list whenever I get a new Asian movie.
This is a reminder for me what movies I have and so on. :)
If the text is colored, I've watched that movie and will write a review for it later.

Japanese Movies:

1778 Stories of Me & My Wife
Apartment 1303
Battle Royale
Closed Note
Cyborg She
Death Note
Death Note 2: The Last Name
Godzilla
Godzilla vs. Biollante
Godzilla vs. Destroyah
Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah
Godzilla vs. Mothra
Hana Kimi
I Give My First Love to You
Install
Kids
Koizora
Life
Love Com
Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac
Moon Child
Say Hello For Me
Shikoku
The Return of Godzilla
Time Traveller
Tokyo Girl
Under the Same Moon

Taiwanese Movies:

Love in Disguise
My DNA Says I Love You
Secret

Hong Kong Movies:

14 Blades
Ab-Normal Beauty
Butterfly Lovers
City of Glass
Diary
Forest of Death
Gorgeous
Green Snake
Hong Kong 1941
In Love With the Dead
Moments of Love
Needing You
Re-Cycle
Sky of Love

Chinese Movies:

Home Run
Hua Mulan
The Empress

Korean Movies:

A Millionaire's First Love
A Moment to Remember
Au Revoir! UFO
Bicheonmu
...ing
Love Impossible
My Sassy Girl
Romance of Their Own
The 1st Shop Of Coffee Prince
The Classic
Windstruck

Thai Movies:

The Legend of Suriyothai
Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;