September 3, 2011

Honesty

I have a hard time telling my parents that my friend is coming to me for a few days, and I need their permission to  letting him stay at our place.
I'm living with my parents and my cat so I can't decide if he can stay or not.

But why is it so hard for me to ask my parents.
Maybe it's because I don't want them to ask too many questions.
And because I wouldn't know how to answer them.

But I realize that I have to ask them sooner or later, and sooner better than later.
Because if I wait too long, it will be too late.
Why does it have to be so hard?
I wish I was a mind reader, it would be so much easier sometimes.
The I would know for sure what I would answer.

And life would go on without me wondering about things.
I also could help people around me the way I want, and not saying all the wrong things that sounded right in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;