August 31, 2011

Headache

Ohh, I have such a headache.
Feels like I'm dying.
But I won't take any aspirin.
It's not good for me.
Or maybe I should?

No, that's the bad part speaking.
Anyhow, I got a high fever, is it noticeable?
I think it went higher after speaking to my friend.
No offense, but she has boyfriend issues and I feel so helpless.
Especially when I'm sick.

I haven't been able to do anything around here.
My grandma is staying here until Friday.
I think it's great, but I wish I wasn't sick when she's here.
I don't want to make her sick too.

I feel better than yesterday, but I'm still not good.
I think I'll stay home tomorrow too.
God, I wish I at least could read a book or pay attention to the TV, but my thoughts is elsewhere.
There's only one person I want to talk to and he's not here.

Maybe it's my fever talking, but I feel better when I talk to him.
Not always though, I understand like 50% of everything he says, but that's okay.

I want to finish my book; Daddy Long Legs, but I can't.
Not now when I'm sick.
I'm behind in the Goodreads reading challenge.
I want to write good reviews again.
It feels like I'm only following a pattern instead of making a good review that makes the book the way I think of it.

I'm thinking too much.
I promised myself that I wouldn't.
Please, make me better soon. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;