August 13, 2011

Germany

I would like to share my thoughts of my recent trip to Germany.
It's been over a month since I was there, but I still think of it.
Maybe because it was my first trip overseas without my parents, and alone with one of my best friends and her boyfriend.

The whole reason we took the train for 14 hours or so, only because we wanted to see X Japan live.
It was really too bad that they didn't come to Sweden, but at least we got to travel to another country to see them.

It was totally worth it, and somehow I think that it was because they have a special place in our hearts that we traveled to Germany to see them.
The whole action is special.
And I wouldn't do it for another band in the whole world, only X Japan.


Here's the view from our hotel room.
It wasn't much of a view, really..
But the hotel was nice, even though I don't have so many good memories of it.
First of all I was hallucinating so my friend thought I was nuts.
I was too tired from the train trip that I just wanted to sleep, thanks to that I started to hallucinate a spider on the wall .

Maybe I should tell that I was kind of sleeping then too.
And I got off of bed like spider man and tell my friend that there was a spider on the wall.
She tells me that there ain't no spider there so I'm going to bed again.
Five minutes later I see it again och jumps up from the bed the same way as before and say: "It's back!!"
Then I really can't remember more of it.
I wouldn't have remembered it if my friend hadn't reminded me when I woke up for real.

The next unpleasant memory I had was that I had the sofa bed and I wasn't prepared that it could break...
Well.. so I like jump butt first down to the bed and it breaks.. for real.
I was shocked for about one minute or so, and then my friends start laughing.
It was awful, haha.

I took this picture when we went for a walk.
It wasn't like this in real life.
It might seem beautiful on the picture but we was in a ghetto for sure.
We took the wrong way and didn't find out the nice places until the day that we were going home.
But at least I felt at home, I didn't think that we were in Germany, it always felt like Sweden but with weird-looking signs.
(Check the picture below)

Weird-looking signs.

Here's my friend Tove

Here's her boyfriend, behind the camera.
Here's my friend Tove and me outside the concert.

We really had a lot of fun together, but the best part was the concert, the most beautiful I've ever seen in my whole life.
It's just too bad that the food was horrible.
Burger King was the greatest but the lady who took my order scared me to death.
Our conversation:

Me: "Hi, I would like to have a burger please" *Big smile*
She: "Which one?"
Me: "Ehum... the original one, please"
She: " NUMBER ONE, NUMBER TWO, NUMBER THREE, NUMBER FOUR, NUMBER FIVE, NUMBER SIX?" like reeeeaaaally loud.
Me: " o____o I just want the original one, I don't want anything extra on it"
She: "Okay" *getting my burger*

People stared at us and I felt well.. scared.
It ended with that I didn't even got ketchup with my fries.
I guess she just had a bad day, but I still was scared, haha.

Waiting to come in and have the best time ever.
I thought I was in heaven when I was there.
It was actually the first concert that real tears fell from my eyes.
When I sa Green Day live, I forced my tears to come out so I could say goodbye to my grandfather who passed away earlier that year.
But it wasn't real.
X Japan made real tears come out from my eyes, and I loved it and I'm greatful.
I usually don't cry in public, but they made that possible.

X Japan LIVE!
I didn't get good pictures of them at all, but that's okay really.
I videotaped some of it as well, only to keep it as a memory for myself.
And I thank Apple for having iPods that makes them sound like the real thing.
I wont share them with you though, it's only for me.
My bad memory is greatful for having them with me live all the time. <3

We are X!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;