August 24, 2011

Finally

I got some sleep last night and it felt so good.
Now I'm just wondering why I'm up?

There's no one online on msn.
I'm too tired to watch something.
I'm also too tired to read.
I got to get up by 9.30 in the morning.
Last thing; I have absolutely nothing to do.

What's the point of being up?
Maybe it's my brain that is thinking too much.
It happened something, and I'm pretty sure I'm right about it.
But I really don't know how I feel about it.
So so confused.

Anyhow, my grandma is coming this Friday!
I haven't seen her since my grandpa passed away, and it's been a while.
Well, I've met her after the funeral, but it's still long ago.

My parents are having a HUGE party on Saturday.
In their point of view since it's only 35 people who's coming.
I think it might be fun.
Even though the flyer sucked.
Worse flyer ever, I would have done a so much better flyer.
And the boring words my dad used.
No wonder that many of the invited didn't want to come.

I hope it's sunny on Saturday, I want to wear my beautiful dress.
I promise to put in some pictures from the party.
And I might be on some of the pictures.
If I turn out good looking.
I usually look bad in pictures, or it's just me, I don't know.
I'm not comfortable on being on any.

Maybe I should sleep.
Damn, my mind is working 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;